Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ramble.

Greetings!

For the past two weeks I've been training at my new jobs. I wake up every morning with immense gratitude to God for answering my prayer for a good and fun work place for me in my life. Although I am technically working "two part time jobs" they are both related to each other because I work for one company. The work I do is very rewarding and I can only describe it by saying, God really knows the details about a person and He guides us by where we are needed the most. Also, this job is the most positive and moral place I've worked thus far, and I am thankful.

Besides working, my family and I have been spending a lot of lovely quality time together. Also, I even had the chance to bond with my sister-in-law. Her and my older brother recently went to Europe for a vacation. I grew up in England and to hear about their adventures made me really miss it. I hope one day my husband and I can enjoy Europe together too.

Oops! I almost forgot to mention about my San Francisco birthday week! Basically, went to SF in early May to celebrate several joyous occasions. One being my grandpa's sister's 70th birthday! It was a surprise party for her and she was so touched by it all. My great aunt felt so forgotten, but it all worked out and she felt so loved and of course, surprised! That weekend, my family also celebrated my nephew's baptism (who is truly and answered prayer). This trip was a nice mini reunion with family, some even visiting from the Philippines! So it was great and rejuvenating time before I started work.

Well, that's all for now. I pray Jesus rejuvenates your spirit to be filled with joy and love. Blessings and love from your sister in Christ! -C


                                                   Some of my birthday presents hehe!
                                         
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment